Planning Commission Meeting - January 10, 2012
THE PLANNING COMMISSION OF WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETING ON JANUARY 10, 2012 AT 7:30 P.M. THE MEETING WILL BE HELD IN THE CITY OFFICES AT 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL, UTAH.
AGENDA AS FOLLOWS:
Prayer/Thought by invitation
- Introduction and Swearing In of New Commissioners
- Accept Agenda
- 7:35 p.m., or as soon thereafter as allows, Public Hearing to receive input on adding “child care or nursery” to the list of permitted uses in Section 17.24 of the West Bountiful City Municipal Code, Residential R-1-10 zone.
- Discussion of Planning Commission Charter
- Consider motion to recommend adding “child care or nursery” to the list of permitted uses in Section 17.24 of the West Bountiful City Municipal Code.
- Discussion of Farm Animal work session with City Council scheduled for January 31 at 7:30 p.m. and review of Farm Animal package
- Staff Introductions and Report
- Approval of December 13, 2011 meeting minutes