Planning Commission Agenda - March 27, 2012
THE PLANNING COMMISSION OF WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETING ON MARCH 27, 2012 AT 7:30 P.M. THE MEETING WILL BE HELD IN THE CITY OFFICES AT 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL, UTAH.
AGENDA AS FOLLOWS:
Welcome. Prayer/Thought by invitation
- Accept Agenda
- 7:35 p.m., or as soon thereafter as allows, Public Hearing to receive input on Title 16, Subdivisions, specifically, appeal language, requirement of curb and gutter, deferred agreement guidelines.
- Consider recommendation to City Council on Subdivisions.
- Consider recommendation to City Council on text changes to Chapter 17.08.120-Appeal from decision of land use authority; 17.08.130-Variances; and, 17.12.030-Rules for locating boundaries to be consistent with overall appeal authority language. (Public Hearing was held on October 10, 2011.)
- Discuss changes to Conditional Use Ordinance, including adding criteria for farm animals.
- Set public hearing on April 24 at 7:35 p.m. for changes to Conditional Use Ordinance.
- Discuss changes to Historic Preservation Commission ordinance, including moving certain sections to a new section in Title 15-Buildings and Construction.
- Consider setting public hearing for language/responsibilities moved from Historic Preservation Commission ordinance to Title 17.
- Staff Report
- Commissioner Reports/Updates
- Approval of March 13, 2012 meeting minutes