Planning Commission Agenda - April 24, 2012
THE PLANNING COMMISSION OF WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETING ON APRIL 24, 2012 AT 7:30 P.M. THE MEETING WILL BE HELD IN THE CITY OFFICES AT 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL, UTAH.
AGENDA AS FOLLOWS:
Welcome. Prayer/Thought by invitation
- Accept Agenda
- Public Hearing to receive input on proposed changes to Chapter 17.60, Conditional Use, to more closely reflect current and new applications for conditional use permits, including farm animals and accessory dwelling units.
- Consider approval of Farm Animal Conditional Use application for Scott Evans
- Consider approval of Farm Animal Conditional Use application for Kent Parker
- Consider Variance request regarding Heritage Point, lot 8 for Neil Pollard
- Consider Conditional Use application from American CNG for setbacks and parking
- Consider changes to Chapter 17.60, Conditional Use
- Discuss changes to Chapter 8.12 Nuisances.
- Consider setting public hearing on May 22, 2012 to receive public input on changes to Chapter 8.12 Nuisances.
- Staff Report
- Approval of April 10, 2012 meeting minutes