Planning Commission Agenda - April 10, 2012
THE PLANNING COMMISSION OF WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETING ON APRIL 10, 2012 AT 7:30 P.M. THE MEETING WILL BE HELD IN THE CITY OFFICES AT 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL, UTAH.
AGENDA AS FOLLOWS:
Welcome. Prayer/Thought by invitation
- Accept Agenda
- Consider approval of Farm Animal Conditional Use application for Steve Heywood
- Consider approval of Farm Animal Conditional Use application for Brad Jensen
- Consider approval of Conditional Use application for Sharon Ball to build a barn that exceeds the standard height requirement
- Consider recommendation to City Council on changes to Title 16-Subdivisions.
- Discuss changes to Historic Preservation Commission ordinance, including moving certain sections to a new section (17.24.110) in the R-1-10 zone.
- Consider setting public hearing on May 8, 2012 to receive public input regarding a new section (17.24.110) in the R-1-10 zone to include language and responsibilities moved from the Historic Preservation Commission ordinance (Chapter 2.44).
- Staff Report
- Commissioner Reports/Updates
- Approval of March 27, 2012 meeting minutes