Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 865 4205 8448
+1 253 215 8782
+1 346 248 7799
AGENDA: Click here for Electronic Meeting Packet
1. The Mayor and the Planning Commission Chair have determined that due to the current COVID-19 pandemic and the physical distancing required to prevent the spread of infection, public meetings present a substantial risk to the health and safety of those who may be present at the meetings. That risk can be substantially mitigated by holding this meeting through electronic means that allow for public participation without an anchor location.
- Prayer/Thought by Commissioner Vest.
- Accept Agenda.
- Consider Chairman Malan’s Recommendation of Corey Sweat for Vice Chairman of the Planning Commission.
- Public Hearing – Proposed Updates to Height Regulations in the City’s Residential Districts.
- Public Hearing – Proposed Updates to Permitted, Conditional, and Prohibited Uses in the City’s Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Zones.
- Conditional Use Application – ADU – Drown
- Consider Proposed Changes to Height Regulations.
- Consider Proposed Changes to Uses in Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Zones.
- Consider Final Plat for Doug’s Corner/Deppe Farms Subdivision.
- Staff report.
- Consider Meeting Minutes from March 23, 2021.