THE PLANNING COMMISSION WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING
AT 7:30 PM ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Meeting will be held exclusively via Zoom (see info below)
The Mayor and the Planning Commission Chair have determined that due to the current COVID-19 pandemic and the physical distancing required to prevent the spread of infection, public meetings present a substantial risk to the health and safety of those who may be present at the meetings. That risk can be substantially mitigated by holding this meeting through electronic means that allow for public participation without an anchor location.
Prayer/Thought by Dee Vest
1. Accept Agenda.
- Consider Final Plat for Beverly Estates Subdivision for Husky Homes, LLC
- Discuss Preliminary Plat for Doug Coon’s Corner at 1000 N/550 West
- Discuss Proposed Changes to WBMC 17.24.110 Historical Overlay District, Historic District Map and Associated General Plan Text.
- Staff report.
- Consider Meeting Minutes from November 10, 2020.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 889 9580 87
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,88995808793# US (San Jose) +12532158782,,88995808793# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York) +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)