||Here is the agenda and packet for this meeting.
6:00 p.m. Budget Work Session
7:30 p.m. Regular Meeting
Invocation/Thought – Andy Williams; Pledge of Allegiance – Kelly Enquist
Approve the Agenda.
- Introduce and Conduct Oath of Office for Police Officer Kassie Cook.
- Recognize and Thank Jim Child for his Display of Art in Council Chambers.
- Public Comment (two minutes per person, or five minutes if speaking on behalf of a group).
- Consider Request from DEV Group, LLC, for Relief from the Temporary Regulations Restricting New Subdivision Applications Concerning Secondary Water.
- Consider Authorization of Interlocal Agreement Between South Davis Sewer District and West Bountiful City for the purchase of a portion of land on 1200 N east of Legacy Parkway.
- Consider Approval for Small Subdivision (2 parcel) for Land on 1200 N for Land Owned by the South Davis Sewer District and Being Purchased by West Bountiful City (Approximately 1410 W 1200 N).
- Consider Ordinance 403-18, An Ordinance Establishing the West Bountiful City Youth Council.
- Consider Ordinance 404-18, An Ordinance Amending WBMC Title 17 Clarifying Child Day Care and Nursery as Home Occupations in Residential Zones.
- Police Report.
- Public Works/Engineering Report.
- Administrative Report.
- Mayor/Council Reports.
- Approve Minutes from the March 26, 2018 and April 3, 2018 City Council Meetings.
- Executive Session for the Purpose of Discussing Items Allowed Pursuant to UCA § 52-4-205.