- Mayor Morrill’s Statement for Non-Anchor Meetings: Mayor Romney and I, as Youth Mayor, have determined that due to the current COVID-19 pandemic and the physical distancing required to prevent the spread of infection, public meetings present a substantial risk to the health and safety of those who may be present at the meetings. That risk can be substantially mitigated by holding Youth Council meetings through electronic means that allow for public participation without an anchor location.
- Youth Thought – Tyson Wood
- Approve Minutes from December 17, 2021
- Treasurer’s Report
- Discuss Easter Egg Scramble – April 3, 2021.
- Other Business
- Adjourn – next meeting March 11, 2021
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 857 7181 4778
+1 408 638 0968 +1 669 900 6833