Invocation/Thought – James Ahlstrom; Pledge of Allegiance – James Bruhn
- Approve Agenda.
- Public Comment - two minutes per person, or five minutes if speaking on behalf of a group.
- Award of Architect/Engineering Services for 2021 Public Works Facility Project to CRSA for a total fee of $373,200.
- Award of Construction Manager/General Contractor Services for 2021 Public Works Facility Project to Gramoll Construction for an estimated fee of $655,000.
- Approval of $6,000,000 Sales Tax Revenue Bond for 2021 Public Works Facility Project.
- Resolution 501-21, A Resolution Authorizing Allocation of $21,000 of ARPA Funding to South Davis Sewer District.
- Expenditure Approvals: Parks Power Mower ($13,309.53); Police Vehicles and Equipment ($159,500); Golf Course Pond Irrigation Pump ($23,778.21).
- Ordinance 446-21, An Ordinance Creating a New Section, WBMC 17.50 Clear View Area and Fence Requirements, and Deleting Related Sections 17.14.100, 17.16.100, 17.20.100, and 17.24.100.
- Meeting Minutes from August 3, 2021.
- Staff Reports – Police, Public Works, Engineering, Community Development, Administration.
- Mayor/Council Reports.
- Closed Session for the Purpose of Discussing Items Allowed Pursuant to UCA § 52-4-205.
City Council Meeting Packet 8-17-2021