PUBLIC NOTICES/PUBLIC HEARINGS/BIDS
CURRENT PUBLIC NOTICES:
2018-2019 Tentative Budget
2017 Water Quality Report
2018 Official Meetings Notice
CURRENT PUBLIC HEARINGS:
Hearings are held at City Hall, 550 N 800 West. The public is invited to participate in all hearings. Written comments may be provided prior to the meeting.
- May 22, 2018 - Planning Commission will hold two Public Hearings beginning at 7:30 pm to receive comments on the following:
1) Land Use fees in the West Bountiful Consolidated Fee Schedule, including a proposed
modification to the subdivision inspection fee, and
2) New language to the Subdivision ordinance regarding secondary water.
- June 5, 2018 - City Council will hold a hearing to receive input on on the following:
1) Tentative amendments to the FY 2017-2018 budget;
2) The FY 2018-2019 Tentative Budget, including the budget for the West Bountiful Redevelopment Agency; the FY 2018-2019 budget includes a proposed 1.5% increase in the city's pay scale and a proposal to set compensation for city council members at $6,800/year and mayor at $12,500/year.
INVITATION TO BID:
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL:
Information Technology Support Services - Due 10:00 am, May 8, 2018
West Bountiful City is requesting proposals from qualified, profession firms with expertise and experience in Information Technology ("IT") services to submit a proposal for providing computer hardware, software, and network support for the City's computer network.