CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY COUNCIL WILL HOLD A WORK MEETING ON TUESDAY JUNE 19, 2012 AT 6:30 PM AND A CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY JUNE 19, 2012 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
WORK MEETING AGENDA:
- Discussion on proposed uses of RAP Tax monies
CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – James Bruhn
- Accept Agenda
- Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
- Consider approval of Ordinance 347-12, an Ordinance amending section 2.16.10, City Officers, of the West Bountiful Municipal Code to include subsection D.1., Deputy Recorder
- Consider appointment of Deputy Recorder – Cathy Brightwell
- Discussion on proposed modification to historic ordinance and functions of the historic commission
- Consider approval of Resolution 295-12, a resolution amending the Fiscal Year 2011-2012 budget.
- Consider approval of Resolution 296-12, a resolution adopting the Fiscal Year 2012-2013 Budget and Certified Tax Rate of .001951
- Discussion on refunding Series 2004 Sales Tax Revenue Bonds
- Engineer Report
- Planning Commission Report
- Police Report
- Finance Report
- Administrative Report
- Approval of Minutes from June 5, 2012 Budget Work Meeting and June 5, 2012 City Council Meeting
- Mayor/Council Reports
- Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law.
- Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
- Adjourn to RDA meeting.
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owners in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
This agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on June 14, 2012.