City Council Meeting Agenda January 5, 2010
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY JANUARY 5, 2010 AT 7:30 P.M. – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
AGENDA AS FOLLOWS:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – James Bruhn
1. Accept Agenda
2. Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summarize their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
3. Employee of the Month Award
4. Appointment of City Treasurer and City Recorder
5. Interview of applicants for vacant council seat.
6. Consider appointment of new city council member.
7. Approval of minute of previous meeting.
8. Closed Session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation.
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Beverly Haslam (City Recorder) – 801-292-4486
Any resident or property owner in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Beverly Haslam, City Recorder of West Bountiful City of this desire, twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted delivered to the City Council and sent to Clipper Publishing Company on December 29, 2009.