City Council Meeting - September 6, 2011
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2011 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
AGENDA AS FOLLOWS:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – James Bruhn
1. Accept Agenda
2. Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
3. Employee of the Month – Rocky Miller
4. Golf Report and consider appointment of council members to golf committee
5. Consider approval of resolution 283-11, A resolution establishing Fund 34, Streets Capital Improvement Fund, and establishing the transfer of revenues related to the Fiscal Year 2012 property tax increase.
6. Discussion on possible addition of Alarm Regulations to the West Bountiful City Municipal Code
7. Consider award of contract in the amount of $93,225 to Staker Parsons for 2250 N Streets Overlay
8. Consider approval of deferred improvement agreement between West Bountiful City and Brandon and Katrina McKean for the property located at 1065 N 1100 W
9. Review of proposed city park master plan and consider approval of construction of third ball diamond at city park at a cost of $40,000
10. Appeal of City Engineer letter to Frances Wilby dated July 28, 2011 – made by Troy Larsen, 465 North 660 West
11. Discussion/Decision for a $7,000 storm drain project related to the Golden West Subdivision
12. Consider a project to reconstruct a section of the 400 North storm drain at a cost of $40,000
13. Planning Commission Report
14. Police Report - July
15. Finance Report - July
16. Administrative Report
17. Engineers Report
18. Mayor/Council Reports
19. Approval of Minutes for the Truth in Taxation Public Hearing held on August 11, 2011 and the City Council Meeting held on August 16, 2011
20. Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law
21. Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owner in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on August 31, 2011