City Council Meeting - September 20, 2011
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2011 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
AGENDA AS FOLLOWS:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – Teresa Romney
1. Accept Agenda
2. Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
3. Appoint Mayor Pro-Tem
4. 7:35 pm, or as soon thereafter as agenda allows, public hearing to receive input on request to vacate a rear and side yard easement in Moss Farms, Lot 12, for the purpose of building a garage.
5. Consider approval of Resolution 284-11, a resolution authorizing the vacation of a rear and side yard easement of the property described as Moss Farms, Lot 12
6. Canvass votes from the September 13, 20011 Primary Election
7. Report by the West Bountiful Youth City Council and review of proposed West Bountiful Youth City Council Bylaws
8. Decision on Troy Larsen Appeal
9. Consider approval of Ordinance 331-11, an Ordinance amending the West Bountiful City Code to include Chapter 5.36, Alarm Systems
10. Planning Commission Report
11. Discussion on Planning Commission recommended changes to Chapter 17.48, Signs, of the West Bountiful Municipal Code
12. Discussion on Planning Commission recommendation to add new zone, C-H, Commercial Highway, to the West Bountiful Municipal Cope
13. Discussion on Planning Commission recommendation to rezone the section of 500 South west of the Union Pacific Railroad from a C-G Zone to a C-H Zone
14. Discussion on Planning Commission recommendation to accept requested zone change of 17.5 acres generally described as north of 500 South, east of 1100 West, and west of the Holly Oil rail spur from a R-1-22 Zone to a C-H Zone
15. Police Report - August
16. Finance Report - August
17. Administrative Report
18. Engineers Report
19. Mayor/Council Reports
20. Approval of Minutes for September 6, 2011 City Council Meeting
21. Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law
22. Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
23. Adjourn to RDA Meeting
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owner in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on September 16, 2011