CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2011 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
AGENDAS AS FOLLOWS:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – Dave Tovey
- Accept Agenda
- Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
- Discussion on public infrastructure improvements for the Skiddy Corner Subdivision
- Discussion on proposed changes to the Outdoor Storage Ordinance
- Canvass Votes
- Consider approval of Resolution 287-11, a resolution approving an interlocal agreement between the Redevelopment Agency of West Bountiful City (the “Agency”) and West Bountiful City (the “City”) which diverts certain tax increment funds to the Agency to fund the West Bountiful Legacy Community Development Project Area Plan, and authorizes the City Mayor to sign the interlocal agreement in its substantially final form
- Consider approval of Resolution 288-11, a resolution approving an interlocal agreement among the Redevelopment Agency of West Bountiful City (the “Agency”), the Redevelopment Agency of Woods Cross City (the “Woods Cross Agency”) (collectively the “Agencies”) and West Bountiful City (the “City”) which diverts certain tax increment funds to the Agencies to fund the West Bountiful/Woods Cross Legacy Community Development Project Area Plan, and authorizes the City Mayor to sign the interlocal agreement in its substantially final form.
- Police Report
- Finance Report
- Engineers Report
- Administrative Report
- Planning Commission Report
- Approval of Minutes for November 1, 2011 City Council Meeting and Work Session
- Mayor/Council Reports
- Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law
- Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
- Adjourn to RDA meeting
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owner in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on November 9, 2011