CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY MAY 15, 2012 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – Dave Tovey
- Accept Agenda
- Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
- Consider approval of Proclamation designating May 17, 2012 as West Bountiful City Arbor Day
- Tree City USA Recognition for West Bountiful City – Scott Zeidler
- Update from Golf Course Advisory Committee – Scott Strong
- Consider notice of Award for DSB Trail Construction to Kilgore Paving $119,839 plus set a project budget
- Consider appeal of planning commission decision to deny farm animal conditional use permit, Brad Jenson
- Consider approval of Ordinance 343-12, and ordinance amending Chapter 17.08.120, 17.18.030, and 17.12.030 of the West Bountiful Municipal Code to clarify appeal and variance language
- Consider approval of Ordinance 344-12, and ordinance amending Title 16, Subdivisions, of the West Bountiful Municipal Code
- Consider amendments to Chapter 17.60, Conditional Use, of the West Bountiful Municipal Code
- Consider recommendation to amend the West Bountiful Municipal Code to allow for a new appointed position – Deputy Recorder
- Planning Commission Report
- Engineers Report
- Police Report
- Finance Report
- Administrative Report
- Mayor/Council Reports
- Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law.
- Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owners in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on May 10, 2012.