CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY MAY 1, 2012 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – Debbie McKean
- Accept Agenda
- Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
- Employee of the Month – Ben White
- Consider approval of Resolution 294-12, a resolution approving a setback variance for Heritage Point Lot #8, owners Neil and Gretta Pollard
- Consider approval of city hall reservation for Intermountain Wind and Solar at no fee
- Consider approval of $20,000 in RAP Tax expenditures for multiple smaller improvements at the City Park
- Review FY 2013 Tentative Budget
- Consider adoption of the FY 2013 Tentative Budget and set date for public hearing to receive input prior to adopting the final FY 2013 Budget
- Planning Commission Report
- Consider approval of Ordinance 342-12, an Ordinance amending Chapter 17.48, Signs, of the West Bountiful Municipal Code
- Engineers Report
- Finance Report
- Administrative Report
- Approval of Minutes for the April 3, 2012 Budget Work Session and April 17, 2012 Budget Work Session and City Council Meeting
- Mayor/Council Reports
- Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law.
- Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owners in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on April 25, 2012.