CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY COUNCIL WILL HOLD A MEETING ON TUESDAY, MARCH 5, 2013 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
City Council Agenda
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – James Bruhn
- Accept Agenda
- Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summarize their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
- Employee of the Month – January - Andrew Smith
- Presentation from Holly Frontier – Lynn Keddington
- Consider approval of transfer of $10,000 from the General Fund to the Golf Course Fund to fund updates to the pro shop
- Consider approval of contract with Valley Services Inc for concessions services at Lakeside Golf Course
- Review updated Park Impact Fee draft report and set date for public hearing
- Consider approval of Final Plat for Ranches at Lakeside Subdivision
- Review and discuss Davis County 2013 Municipal Election Proposal and Contract
- Consider contract award to Tom Parker Construction for the West Bountiful City Park Bowery Restroom Remodel Project in the amount of $80,620 with a project budget of $85,000
- Engineers Report
- Administrative Report
- Mayor/Council Reports
- Consider approval of minutes for the February 19, 2013 City Council Meeting
- Closed meeting, if necessary, pursuant Utah Code Annotated 52-4-205
- Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.Any residents or property owners in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
This agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on March 1, 2013.