City Council Meeting - January 4, 2011
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
*** AMENDED 01/03/2011 ***
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
AGENDA AS FOLLOWS:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – Mark Preece
1. Accept Agenda
2. Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
3. Employee of the Month
4. Introduction of new City Prosecutors – Matthew Johnson and Jason Nelson
5. Engineers Report
6. Planning Commission Report
7. Police Report
8. Finance Report
9. Administrative Report
10. Mayor/Council Reports
11. Approval of Minutes for December 7th Work Session and City Council Meeting
12. Consider Approval of Resolution 273-11, a Resolution Appointing Ken Romney, Mark Preece, and Heidi Voordeckers as representatives on the Taxing Entity Committee (TEC) for the West Bountiful RDA
13. Discussion and consideration of board appointment/re-appointment to the Davis County Mosquito Abatement District.
14. Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law
15. Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owner in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on January 3, 2011