*** amended 12/30/2011 ***
CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, 2012 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
AGENDAS AS FOLLOWS:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – James Ahlstrom
- Introduction and board/committee appointment of City Council Members
- Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
- Employee of the Month
- Introduction and Reports from Public Services Director and Green Space Supervisor
- Consider appointment of Planning Commission Seats
- Consider appointment of City Recorder and City Treasurer
- Consider approval of Notice of Intent to Award Contract for 400 North Well, Drilling, Construction, and Testing, to Zim Industries, Inc., in the amount of $353,850.
- Discussion and set date for work session on proposed changes to sections 17.16.080, 17.20.080, and 17.24.080 (Farm Animal Regulations) of the West Bountiful Municipal Code
- Consider approval of Resolution 289-12, a resolution approving an Interlocal agreement between the Redevelopment Agency of West Bountiful City (the “Agency”) and West Bountiful City (the “City”) which diverts certain tax increment fund to the Agency to fund the West Bountiful Legacy Community Development Project Area Plan, and authorizes the City Mayor to sign the Interlocal agreement.
- Consider approval of Resolution 290-12, a resolution approving an Interlocal agreement between the Redevelopment Agency of West Bountiful City (the “Agency”), the Redevelopment Agency of Woods Cross City (the “Woods Cross Agency”) (collectively the “Agencies”) and West Bountiful City (the “City”) which diverts certain tax increment fund to the Agencies to fund the West Bountiful Legacy Community Development Project Area Plan, and authorizes the City Mayor to sign the Interlocal agreement.
- Consider approval of ordinance 339-12, an Ordinance amending Chapter 2.40, Appeals, of the West Bountiful Municipal Code.
- Discussion and consider approval for alcohol enforcement program – Chief Todd Hixson
- Engineers Report
- Administrative Report
- Approval of Minutes for December 20, 2011 City Council Meeting
- Discussion and consider approval of park bowery stage extension funded by RAP Tax collections
- Mayor/Council Reports
- Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law.
- Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owner in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on December 30, 2011