CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY COUNCIL WILL HOLD A MEETING ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2013 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
City Council Agenda
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – Debbie McKean
- Accept Agenda
- Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summarize their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
- Employee of the Month – December
- Consider approval of Interlocal Cooperation Agreement between Davis County and the City of West Bountiful for Animal Control Services for the Calendar Year 2013.
- Consider Notice of Award of the 1151 West 400 North Storm Drain Reconstruction to Dennis Lierd II Construction in the amount of $13,900
- Consider Notice of Award of the City Park Trail Project to Triple J Concrete, LLC, for the amount of $106,000 and set a project budget of $150,000 to be funded by Park Impact Fees.
- Consider Notice of Award of the City Park Parking Lot Overlay Project to Morgan Pavement in the amount of $37,833, to be Funded by RAP Tax reserves.
- Consider Notice of Award of Golf Court Parking Lot Reconstruction to Stapp Construction for the amount of $123,127 and set a project budget of $150,000, to be funded by RAP Tax reserves.
- Discussion of Off-Site Improvement Maintenance Agreement (Pages Lane Meadows temporary cul-de-sac) for the properties located at 1018 and 1013 West 1490 North Street.
- Review research on street cut moratoriums, Davis County
- Engineers Report
- Planning Commission Report
- Consider approval of Resolution 307-13, a Resolution adding the Lieutenant Position to West Bountiful Police Department
- Police Report
- Administrative Report
- Mayor/Council Reports
- Consider approval of minutes for the January 15, 2013 City Council Work Session and Meeting
- Closed meeting, if necessary, pursuant Utah Code Annotated 52-4-205
- Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.Any residents or property owners in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
This agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on January 24, 2013