CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2012 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
AGENDAS AS FOLLOWS:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – Debbie McKean
- Accept Agenda
- Introduction and board/committee appointment of City Council Members
- Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
- City Council Board and Committee appointments
- Discussion and review of City Park Master Plan
- Consider approval of contract for construction of third baseball field to Paget Enterprises Inc. with a project budget of $50,000
- Discussion and consider award of park bowery stage extension contract
- Discussion on allowing temporary (political) signs on public property, including park strips
- Consider approval of Ordinance 339-12, an Ordinance amending Title 2, Administration and Personnel, of the West Bountiful Municipal Code
- Consider approval of Ordinance 340-12, an Ordinance amending Chapter 17.24, Residential District, R-1-10, of the West Bountiful Municipal Code
- Planning Commission Report
- Police Report
- Finance Report
- Engineers Report
- Administrative Report
- Approval of Minutes for January 3, 2012 City Council Meeting
- Mayor/Council Reports
- Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law.
- Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owner in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on January 11, 2012.