CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY COUNCIL WILL HOLD A WORK SESSION ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2013 AT 6:00 PM FOLLOWED BY A MEETING ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2013 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
Work Session Agenda: (6:00 PM)
1. Review of Park Impact Fee Analysis and Plan
2. Review City Water Source Analysis
City Council Agenda
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – James Bruhn
- Accept Agenda
- Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summarize their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
- Employee of the Month – December
- Consider ratification of dismissal of City Administrator
- Consider appointment of interim City Administrator
- Consider approval of Interlocal Cooperation Agreement between Davis County and the City of West Bountiful for Animal Control Services for the Calendar Year 2013.
- Final Plat Discussion – Ranches at Lakeside
- Engineers Report
- Planning Commission Report
- Police Report
- Finance Report – Review of Proposed Budget Open Items
- Administrative Report
- Mayor/Council Reports
- Consider approval of minutes for the January 29, 2013 City Council Meeting
- Closed meeting, if necessary, pursuant Utah Code Annotated 52-4-205
- Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.Any residents or property owners in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
Portions of this meeting may be conducted by teleconference anchored at the Council Chambers at the West Bountiful City Hall.
This agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on February 18, 2013.