City Council Meeting - December 7, 2010
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2010 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
AGENDA AS FOLLOWS:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – Valerie Shaw
1. Accept Agenda
2. Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
3. Employee of the Month
4. Consider Approval of Agreement for City Prosecutor
5. Consider approval of Resolution 270-10, a Resolution Establishing Fees and Procedures for the Use of the City Bowery’s
6. Consider approval of Resolution 271-10, a Resolution Indicating the Intent to Annex Certain Real Property Located at 1288 West, 1200 North
7. Consider approval of Resolution 272-10, a Resolution Establishing an Equipment Lease for Police Vehicles for West Bountiful City Police Department
8. Consider changes and additions to Ordinance 10-12-090 and 10-12-095, Overnight Parking
9. Engineers Report
10. Administrative Report
11. Mayor/Council Reports
12. Approval of Minutes November 30th City Council Meeting
13. Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law
14. Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owner in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on December 3, 2010