CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY COUNCIL WILL HOLD A MEETING ON TUESDAY AUGUST 21, 2012 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – James Ahlstrom
- Accept Agenda
- Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summarize their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
- Public Hearing to receive input on a request to vacate a rear yard easement at the property located at 1093 North 600 West, 7:40 PM (or as soon thereafter as agenda allows)
- Consider approval of Resolution 298-2012, a Resolution releasing a utility easement for the property located at 1093 North 600 West, West Bountiful, UT
- Public Hearing to receive input on proposed changes to Title 17 of the West Bountiful Municipal Code related to allowable points for Farm Animals in Residential Zones, 7:45 PM (or as soon thereafter as agenda allows)
- Consider approval of Resolution 299-2012, a Resolution adopting an Interlocal Cooperation Agreement between Davis County, Utah, and the following cities within Davis County: Sunset, Clinton, West Point, Syracuse, Clearfield, Layton, South Weber, Kaysville, Fruit Heights, Farmington, Centerville, West Bountiful, Bountiful, Woods Cross, and North Salt Lake, municipal corporations relating to the establishment of a Davis County Council of Governments.
- Consider approval of Ordinance 349-12, An Ordinance Adopting an Impact Fee Facilities Plan for Fire/EMS Impact Fees, a Written Analysis of Fire/EMS Impact Fees; Enacting Impact Fees; and Establishing a Service Area for Purposes of Equitable Distribution of the Impact Fee.
- Consider approval of Resolution 297-12 , a resolution authorizing the issuance and sale of not more than $2,200,000 aggregate principal amount of sales tax revenue refunding bonds, Series 2012, and related matters
- Consider notice of Award to KGB Construction in the amount of $25,112 for the construction of a public works washout
- Engineer Report
- Police Report
- Finance Report
- Administrative Report
- Approval of Minutes from the August 7, 2012 City Council Meeting
- Mayor/Council Reports
- Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law.
- Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.Any residents or property owners in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
This agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on August 16, 2012.