City Council Meeting - August 16, 2011
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2011 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
AGENDA AS FOLLOWS:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – John Baza
1. Accept Agenda
2. Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
3. Appointment of election judges
4. Discussion on law enforcement
5. Consider approval of police vehicle lease
6. Consider approval of Resolution 281-11, a resolution adopting the 2011-2012 Certified Tax Rate ~ .002471%
7. Consider approval of Resolution 282-11, a resolution adopting the 2011-2012 Budget
8. Administrative Report
9. Engineers Report
10. Mayor/Council Reports
11. Approval of Minutes for the August 2, 2011 City Council Meeting and Work Session
12. Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law
13. Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owner in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on August 10, 2011