City Council Agenda - September 21, 2010 - Amended
** AMENDED **
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
AGENDA AS FOLLOWS:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – Valerie Shaw
1. Accept Agenda
2. Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
3. Consider approval of Access Easement Agreement between West Bountiful City and Rocky Mountain Power
4. Discussion on the addition of a “Spice” Ordinance for West Bountiful City
5. Consider revisions to the Employee Policies and Procedures Manual, Section XVII: Benefits
6. Parks and Trails Committee Report
7. Planning Commission Report
8. Engineers Report
9. Police Report
10. Finance Report
11. Administrative Report
12. Consider Approval of Settlement Agreement with Claude H. Nix Construction Co.
13. Approval of Minutes August 31st and September 7th City Council Meetings
14. Mayor/Council Reports
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owner in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on September 20, 2010