CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY COUNCIL WILL HOLD MEETING ON TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 18, 2012 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
City Council Agenda:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – James Ahlstrom
- Accept Agenda
- Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summarize their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
- Employee of the Month Steve Maughan
- Swear in Youth City Council
- Consider extension of Stringham Subdivision Improvement Agreement – 1165 W 1200 N
- Consider approval of Extension for Off-Site Improvement Agreement, Skiddy Subdivision
- Consider approval of Ordinance 350-12, an ordinance amending sections 17.16.080, 17.20.080, and 17.24.080 (Farm Animal Regulations) of the West Bountiful Municipal Code
- Consider Notice of Award to M.Y. Enterprises for 600 West Curb Replacement Project
- Planning Commission Report
- Engineer Report
- Police Report
- Finance Report
- Administrative Report
- Approval of Minutes from July 17, 2012 and August 21, 2012 City Council Meetings
- Mayor/Council Reports
- Closed meeting, if necessary, to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, pursuant Utah Code Annotated 52-4-205
- Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.Any residents or property owners in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
This agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on September 13, 2012.