City Council Agenda - October 19, 2010
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2010 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
AGENDA AS FOLLOWS:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – Dave Tovey
1. Accept Agenda
2. Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
3. Swear in Youth Mayor and Youth Council Members
4. Consider approval of Parks & Trails Plan for City Park
5. 500 South Water Line – Bureau of Reclamation Easement
6. Planning Commission Report
7. Engineers Report
8. Police Report
9. Finance Report
10. Administrative Report
11. Mayor/Council Reports
12. Approval of Minutes October 5th City Council Meeting
13. Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law
14. Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owner in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on October 13, 2010