City Council Agenda - May 3, 2011
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY, MAY 3, 2011 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
AGENDA AS FOLLOWS:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – Valerie Shaw
1. Accept Agenda
2. Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
3. Employee of the Month
4. Consider adoption of the Fiscal Year 2012 Tentative Budget
5. Discussion on changes to Chapter 5.12, Beer Licenses and Regulations, of the West Bountiful Municipal Code, to include a Class “D” License
6. Consider Notice of Award to Morgan Pavement Maintenance for FY 2012 slurry and chip sealing
7. Consider Notice of Award for the 1200 North Drainage project as funded by the South Davis Sewer District
8. Engineers Report
9. Administrative Report
10. Mayor/Council Reports
11. Approval of Minutes for the April 19, 2011 Budget Work Session and City Council Meeting
12. Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law
13. Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owner in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on April 27, 2011