City Council Agenda - May 17, 2011
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY, MAY 17, 2011 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
AGENDA AS FOLLOWS:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – Valerie Shaw
1. Accept Agenda
2. Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
3. Consider approval of Ordinance 327-11, an ordinance amending the West Bountiful Municipal Code Chapter 5.12, Beer Licenses and Regulations, to include a Class “D” Beer License
4. Consider Approval of Resolution 277-11, a resolution setting the annual fee for a Class “D” Beer License
5. Consider Approval of Ordinance 328-11, an ordinance amending the West Bountiful Municipal Code, Chapters 17.16, 17.20, and 17.24
6. Planning Commission Report
7. Police Report
8. Finance Report
9. FY 2011 Budget Open – discussion of recommendations and set public hearing
10. Administrative Report
11. Mayor/Council Reports
12. Approval of Minutes for the May 3, 2011 Work Session and City Council Meeting
13. Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law
14. Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owner in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.