City Council Agenda - July 5, 2011
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY, JULY 5, 2011 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
AGENDA AS FOLLOWS:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – John Baza
1. Accept Agenda
2. Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
3. Employee of the Month
4. Public Hearing (7:45 pm or soon thereafter as allows) to receive input on request to vacate easement at the property located at 568 West 1300 North
5. Consider approval of Resolution 278-11, a resolution authorizing the vacation of ten feet of a twenty foot easement of the property located at 568 West 1300 North.
6. Consider approval of Resolution 279-11, a resolution authorizing the approval of exchange title for the property located at 841 West 500 North
7. Consider approval of Resolution 280-11, a resolution adopting West Bountiful City Design Standards
8. Consider approval of Utility Easement Agreement between West Bountiful City and Utah Telecommunications Open Infrastructure Agency (Utopia)
9. Consider award of asphalt repair contract to Blue Diamond Asphalt and authorize $35,000 to repair (patch) various asphalt streets throughout the City.
10. Discussion on park stage pavilion extension and review of bids
11. Planning Commission Report
12. Administrative Report
13. Mayor/Council Reports
14. Approval of Minutes for the June 21, 2011 City Council Meeting
15. Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law
16. Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owner in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on June 29, 2011