CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2012 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
AGENDAS AS FOLLOWS:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – Dave Tovey
- Accept Agenda
- Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
- Introduction to Community Covenant Program – Lt. Earl Simmons, Utah National Guard
- Consider appeal of setback decision for property located at 1234 N 725 W – Brent and Penny Johnson
- Consider Notice of Award for 400 North Storm Drain to Kapp Construction in the amount of $36,000
- Consider final approval of Skiddy Subdivision – Lynnette Larsen
- Consider approval of Ordinance 338-12, an ordinance amending sections 17.16.080, 17.20.080, and 17.24.080 (Farm Animal Regulations) of the West Bountiful Municipal Code
- Consider approval of Resolution 292-12, a Resolution authorizing the notice of approval of exchange of title involving property at 983 West 1600 North – Frank Chase
- Consider approval of Resolution 291-12, a Resolution adopting the 2012 fee schedule for Lakeside Golf Course.
- Planning Commission Report
- Engineers Report
- Police Report
- Finance Report
- Administrative Report
- Approval of Minutes for the January 31, 2012 Joint Work Session and the February 7, 2012 City Council Meeting
- Mayor/Council Reports
- Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law.
- Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owners in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on February 17, 2012.