City Council Agenda - February 15, 2011
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2011 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
AGENDA AS FOLLOWS:
Invocation/Thought – Ken Romney
Pledge of Allegiance – John Baza
1. Accept Agenda
2. Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
3. Parks and Trails Committee Report
4. Planning Commission Report
5. Engineers Report
6. Police Report
7. Finance Report
8. Administrative Report
9. Discussion on the FY 2012 Budget
10. Approval of Minutes for the February 1, 2011 City Council Meeting
11. Mayor/Council Reports
12. Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law
13. Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owner in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on February 9, 2011