CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY COUNCIL WILL HOLD A MEETING ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2012 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
City Council Agenda
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – James Bruhn
- Accept Agenda
- Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summarize their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
- Employee of the Month October
- Employee of the Month November
- Presentation FY 2012 Audit Report – Karren, Hendrix, Stagg, Allen
- Presentation by Jessi’s Meadows Homeowners Association – Valerie Shaw/Steve Harder
- Consider approval of contract with Lewis Young Robertson & Burningham for Impact Fee Facilities Plan and Fee Analysis
- Discussion on Ranches at Lakeside Subdivision
- Consider approval of Resolution 304-12, a Resolution appointing a representative to the South Davis Sewer District Board of Trustees representing West Bountiful City
- Consider approval of Resolution 305-12, a Resolution appointing a representative to the Davis County Mosquito Abatement District Board of Trustees representing West Bountiful City
- Consider approval of Extension for Off-Site Improvement Agreement – 1156 West 400 North
- Consider approval of Resolution 306-12, a Resolution adopting a facility use policy for West Bountiful City
- Planning Commission Report
- Engineers Report
- Administrative Report
- Mayor/Council Reports
- Consider approval of minutes for the October 30, 2012 Work Session and City Council Meeting and the November 20, 2012 Work Session and City Council Meeting.
- Closed meeting, if necessary, pursuant Utah Code Annotated 52-4-205
- Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.Any residents or property owners in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
This agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on November 29, 2012.