City Council Agenda - August 3, 2010
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010 AT 6:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
AGENDA AS FOLLOWS:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – Dave Tovey
1. Accept Agenda
2. Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
3. Hamilton Promotion
4. Consider approval of DJ at City Park on August 7th until 9:00 pm – Cameron Jackson
5. Consider Notice of Contract Award and Notice to Proceed for 2010 Slurry Seal Project to the low bidder, Intermountain Slurry Seal
6. Consider appointment of Planning Commission Vacancy
7. Administrative Report
8. Mayor/Council Reports
9. Planning Commission Report
10. Police Report
11. Approval of Minutes from Prior City Council Meeting
12. Adjourn to West Bountiful/Woods Cross Joint RDA Meeting (8:00 pm)
13. Reconvene as West Bountiful City Council (8:30 pm)
14. Consider Ordinance approving the West Bountiful Legacy Project Area Plan as the official Community Development Plan for the Area.
15. Consider Ordinance approving the West Bountiful/Woods Cross Legacy Project Area Plan as the official Community Development Plan for the Area.
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers (City Recorder/Auditor) at (801) 292-4486
Any residents or property owner in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on August 2, 2010