CITY COUNCIL AND BUDGET WORK MEETING AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY WILL HOLD A CITY COUNCIL BUDGET WORK MEETING ON TUESDAY APRIL 17, 2012 AT 6:00 PM AND A CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY APRIL 17, 2012 AT 7:30 PM – 550 NORTH 800 WEST, WEST BOUNTIFUL CITY
BUDGET WORK MEETING AGENDA:
- Review of Budget Message
- Review of Golf Course Budget and StaffingUpdate on Personnel Budgets and Allocations
- Pro Shop
- Review of Public Works Operating Budgets
- Additional Discussion of FY 2013 Budget, as directed by City Council
- Adjourn to City Council Meeting
CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA:
Invocation/Thought by Invitation
Pledge of Allegiance – James Ahlstrom
- Accept Agenda
- Public Comment (Two minutes per person) or if a spokesperson has been asked by a group to summaries their comments, five minutes will be allowed.
- Employee of the Month – John Broberg
- Youth City Council Report
- Consider approval of Resolution 293-12, a resolution adjusting the Fiscal Year 2012 Pay Scale Grades 14 and 15, Golf Pro and Golf Course Superintendent
- Planning Commission Report
- Discussion on proposed modifications to Chapter 17.48, Signs, of the West Bountiful Municipal Code
- Discussion on proposed modifications to Title 16, Subdivisions, of the West Bountiful Municipal Code
- Discussion on proposed modifications to Chapters 17.08, 17.12, and 2.46 (appeals language) of the West Bountiful Municipal Code
- Engineers Report
- Police Report
- Administrative Report
- Approval of Minutes for the March 20, 2012 City Council Meeting
- Mayor/Council Reports
- Closed meeting, if necessary, for reasons allowed by state law.
- Possible action following closed meeting, including appointment to boards and commissions
According to the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should contact Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor, at (801) 292-4486.
Any residents or property owners in West Bountiful City may request to offer a prayer or thought at the City Council Meetings. Please notify Heidi Voordeckers, City Recorder/Auditor of West Bountiful City, of this desire twenty four (24) hours before the meeting.
** I certify that this agenda has been posted and delivered to the City Council and sent to the Clipper Publishing Company on April 11, 2012.